Nora is four months old! And totally adorable.
Here are some fun four-month facts:
- Weight: 13lbs 7 oz
- Length: 23 inches
- Has been sleeping through the night since Thanksgiving (hoorah!)
- Is grasping things like toys, blankets, her bib, the burp cloth, my jewelry, my hair, Jeff's chest hair...
- Wears size 3 month clothes now
- Gives us a for-real laugh every now and again, especially when we kiss on her belly
- Can sit up when propped
- Doesn't completely melt down during tummy time (mostly doesn't)
- Has pretty good head control and loves looking around
- We think she is trying to roll over a bit
- Still likes to jibber-jabber up a storm
- Is the best baby in the world (this is not a biased opinion, but fact based on the history of babies in the world)