Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Words

I love to hear Nora talking. Her little voice just makes my heart so dang happy!

It is so amazing to hear her learn and use new words. It is also fun to hear the tone that she uses when saying different words. In the morning, it is especially sweet to hear her babble away in her bed when she wakes up.

I've been trying to keep a log of all the words that she is using. Here is what we've got:

Dada
Daddy
Mom Mom
Ma (usually shouted)
Dog Dog
Oof Oof (what the dog-dog says)
Hat (said while she taps her head)
What's That
Up
Down
Uht oh
No
Nunt-uh (for no)
Dolly
Bunny
Knock Knock
Baaaaa (what the sheep says)
Thank you (well, sometimes)
Weee
Boom (while bumping fists or feet)
Apple
Boot
Bubble
Stop
Buckle
Owl
Stella
Bye
Mine
Cheeeese (into the camera)
Vroom
Hello
Book

As Nora's vocabulary grows, I'll add them to the list. Next up, saying 2 words together?? I can't wait!

Good Morning!
Snuggles with Daddy, Dolly, and Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment