Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween was a Hoot!

Hoot Hoot! I'm an owl.
Boy, this trick-or-treating stuff is exhausting! Good thing my costume is a cozy sleep sack.

I must admit that dressing up one's baby is great fun. While I was pregnant Jeff bought this adorable little owl sleep sack and hat. When he showed it to me I knew we'd have to use it for Halloween. Nora got lots of "oos" and "aahs" and "look at those cheeks" from our friends and neighbors. This girl is magnetic, I tell you! :) Although no candy this year, it was fun to walk our street with some neighbor-friends and their kiddos. We saw a ton of super hero and dinosaur costumes this year. I can't wait until next year when I can realllllly get into the costumes with Nora. I'm pretty sure all three of us will be dressed up and coordinated. Mwahahahahaaaa!

1 comment:

  1. Aww my nephew's first halloween costume once he was walking was a garden gnome it was soo funny! Nora looks adorable as ever, Jeff however is wearing a Cal U hoodie. I would like to know where your IUP hoodie is!?

    ReplyDelete