Saturday, February 12, 2011

First of the Belly Pics

Howdy! Lots of people are asking if I'm showing yet. Well, I can say that I've learned a pretty cool trick with my pants, which are beginning to get uncomfortable to keep buttoned all day. Take a ponytail holder, hook it on your pants button, thread it through the button hole, hook the other end onto the pants button. Voila! I imagine this is a good trick for big holiday meals, too.

So my body is changing, yes. But rather than looking pregnant, I think I look like I've eaten a few too many donuts (or too much rainbow cake!). But here...you judge for yourself.

8 weeks 3 days

12 weeks 4 days

1 comment:

  1. Hm, no you don't look preggo yet. Just like a happy finisher of a Thanksgiving dinner :) I bet it won't be too long though. Once your belly sticks out more than your chest...

    ReplyDelete