Monday, February 28, 2011

Celebrity Siting


Phew! What a week it has been. Jeff and I were both at a convention in St. Louis for a few days and had plenty to catch up on when we returned. All of that has kept us from posting lately. However, Baby BH had a chance to get his/her first photo with a celebrity! It's the Weeeeeaaazzzlllleeeee! Pauly Shore. As a big fan of the movies "Encino Man" and "Son in Law", I was pretty excited. I'm sure the baby was excited, too.




We also wanted to share a new belly pic. It's at 14 weeks 5 days. Although not especially noticeable when I'm dressed, this picture sho
ws the beginnings of belly growth.

I am happy to report that I'm getting some of my energy back. Some foods still taste off to me, but Jeff has been great about letting me dictate many of our dinners. He even went to the store for me the other night because I wanted breadsticks and chocolate soy milk. Lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I see a bit of growth!!!! You'll have a celeb child!!!!!

    ReplyDelete