Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just have to laugh

I was talking to my friend Dawn the other day and we were laughing over the silly things we have done since having our kids. So here are few things that I have done that I will attribute to the lack of consistent sleep. :)

I have tried to leave the house without any shoes on.
I have put my pants on backwards (twice).
I have put my shirt on backwards (more than twice).
I have gotten out of the shower without washing my hair (don't worry, I got back in and washed it).
I have forgotten to put on deodorant more times than I'd like to admit.

As I sit here and write this, I know there are other things that I did and laughed about with Dawn, but I just can't remember them!! When I do, I'll post another edition of this post.

Shaking my forgetful head.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post til now! We went on and on I know there were many more! And one I forgot to share " ma'am you have an elephant on your rear" a sticker that is! Oh motherhood

    ReplyDelete