So it's been a couple of weeks since little Nora entered our lives. To say we are completely smitten by her is an understatement. It was love at first sight and we just keep falling deeper and deeper with every coo and snuggle.
Nora has stolen the hearts of pretty much everyone she has met so far. Grandma Linda and Pop Pop Saul fell for her during their visit. Grandma Wells is head over heals in love. The folks at Kristen's work oohed and aahed over her. Friends have been generous with their words and actions. She certainly is going to have a wonderful family and extended family along side her as she grows. How lucky are we?
Some little notes about Nora:
- She likes to be swaddled, but only if her arms are free
- She likes to put her hands up by her face
- She grunts and coos in her sleep
- She loves to snuggle
- She had her first explosive poo that oozed out of her diaper
- She hates her iron vitamin (blech!)
- She likes to have stories read to her
- She eats every 3 hours
- She squeaks sometimes. It's adorbs!
- Mama's voice makes her smile
- She loves Daddy's one armed holds