Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Final Pregnancy Days

Today could be the very last full day of being pregnant (and not being in labor) for me. I cannot believe it! I have been so thankful to be able to experience pregnancy and have really loved it. Yes, I felt exhausted at the beginning and have had heartburn for months on end, but I've also been able to see my belly grow and feel and watch Baby Girl BH moving around inside of me. It has just been the best. I'm a little sad for it to be over but am eager to meet our little one!


A few final pregnancy notes and stats:

Weight gained: 28 pounds
Cravings: apparently those will forever and always be tater tots and potatoes in general. Sabra hummus def tops the list, too. I've also always up for Ramen at our local spot, Doodles.
Symptoms: a bit more belly and back soreness over the last couple of weeks, heartburn, a little less energy, sweating.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, sleeping without having to go to the bathroom several times a night.

Thanks to all of our friends and family who have been such wonderful supporters through these 9 months. Know we appreciate it and love y'all!

Now let's have a baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's been a pleasure following your transition to parenthood. Now go and have a baby! Any ?, I've had a VBAC after 2 C's. The end result is the same, a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Kristen and Jeff! I've been thinking about you all afternoon and sending happy labor thoughts! :)
    Can't wait to see you baby girl BH!
    Love,
    Auntie El

    ReplyDelete