Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun Facts

Here are some fun facts about the current state of my pregnancy.
  • I now sound like an old person when I bend over. *grunt*
  • Bending over is getting to be challenging. I have to squat to pick thing up now.
  • The heat is really starting to get to me. Too much time in it takes all the energy right out of me.
  • The heat makes me swell. If I'm out in it for too long my feet and hands look like those of a Cabbage Patch doll.
  • It feels amazing to get belly rubs. They are great to relax my middle and help me sleep at night. (Thanks, Jeff!)
  • Still getting up early to walk in the mornings. These walks make me feel good and I appreciate Jeff getting up to take them with me.
  • I still love being pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute, 5 of those remind me of turning 40!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete